Friday, December 14, 2007

Babel: A Good Movie That I Didn't Like

I am way late in weighing in on the movie Babel with Brad Pitt. I just saw it yesterday and I found it disconcerting and unsatisfying. I had been meaning to see it ever since I first heard about it. The premise and the synopsis lead me to suspect that I would love this movie. I didn't, and I am not entirely sure why. I discussed it with a coworker today and he says he loved it. I think the director exercised too much restraint. Certain characters were fascinating and certain events were gripping, but I couldn't shake the feeling that I was wasting my time while I watched the movie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also Love playing Online Games, Contest and Challenges.
It seems like the internet today is almost entirely full of nothing but
funny pictures and videos that people use to pass their days.
A few young superstars have made their name just from being
spread across the internet in videos and photos.


Look at my website; just click the up coming website