Friday, September 21, 2007

The Company You Keep...

When Shakira was letting off some steam on the LA club scene this summer, I was worried that she would fall in with the wrong crowd. In the end, I think her main companion for these outings was Penelope Cruz. The clubbing involved the normal range of activities and the wearing of pants.

It seems like a lot of celebrities end up together at drinking establishments. I was irked to hear that Avril Lavigne was in the company of Britney Spears on the evening after her Britney's child custody hearing. To me it always appears that socializing with someone is in effect condoning the lifestyle choices of that person. Britney is quickly running out of people who will do that. Avril comes off looking like a user of people. This is junior high crap. I also still think it is possible that they were only in the same place by coincidence, I don't know the full story.

No comments: