Friday, September 28, 2007

Loungewear from Erin Braxton

Having clothing that is comfortable enough to wear around the house and looks good enough to wear outside of the home on errands is one of life's little victories.

I looked at page after page of womens loungewear and sleepwear on ErinBraxton.com and I was impressed with the style. These clothes look really comfortable and convenient. The dresses remind me of what we have been seeing celebrities wear when the are out and about shopping and drinking coffee.

I am quite pleased about the selection of colors that are in style right now. Black is just the same old black and all the earthy colors are easy on the eyes. The eStore is a very convenient place to shop and I appreciate the fact that is clothing is crafted in the United States.

No comments: