Friday, November 02, 2007

Avoiding Getting Black and Blue this Black Friday

I personally think that the people who will rush out to buy stuff on Black Friday are crazy and stupid. Is there really any item that is worth hurting or being hurt in order to get it on sale? Smart people will shop online for 2007 thanksgiving specials. Black-Friday.net has an opt in list that gives you the opportunity to have the special price lists emailed to you before most people get a chance to see them. You can then shop in the comfort of your own home and not have to deal with all the stupid jerks that go to the stores on Black Friday. If you think I am exaggerating about people's behavior, just go to YouTube and do a search for Black Friday. It is not pretty.

Do remember the story about Axl Rose and Tommy Hilfiger getting in a fight at some bar? Picture yourself waiting for a Tommy outlet to open the morning after Thanksgiving and getting collateral damage to your face when a Tommy look-alike and an Axl look-alike get into a scuffle about who was first in line. I mean I would love to get a crew neck sweater for under $20, but I love my perfect teeth even more.

No comments: