Friday, August 03, 2007

Furniture for your Home or Office

I heard an anecdote about a guy who has no Furniture a few days ago, with the exception of the necessary Bedroom Furniture. We joked a bit about the possible strategy behind that. It's kind of like in the song Norwegian Wood. You know, the whole thing about being told to sit anywhere and then seeing that there isn't any chairs.

I have all the typical dining room
Furniture Home Office
furniture and living room furniture.

Furniturefromhome.com has excellent quality furniture. I am especially impressed by their advanced search function that allows you to search by room, by color or by style. I used to have a thing about dull green furniture for the living room. I have yellow plaid stuff now. I really don't care what it looks like as long as it is comfortable.

If you are in the market for a Bar Stool, you might want to check out a contemporary bar stool from FurnitureFromHome.com. I really like the Swivel Tilt Tall Dinette Kitchen Stool. I don't think I would recommend getting drunk while siting in a tall stool will a tilt feature, it might bring new meaning to the word tipsy. You are definitely spoiled for choice at this website. I like the plain solid backless stools as well. I don't have a stool, and I used to always prefer to play guitar while sitting on a stool. I think my voice projects better when I am sitting on a stool.

I was once at a rowdy teenage house party. The house was heated with a wood stove and some body accidentally broke one of the wooden dining room chairs. Someone decided that the best course of action was to burn the evidence. If memory serves me correctly, it made so much heat that somebody thought it was a good idea to burn another one. I want to point out that I was not involved. I guess it sort of made sense to burn the second chair, it would have raised suspicion for there to be an odd number of chairs.



No comments: