Monday, October 22, 2007

Check Out Recruit'n

If you are looking for some unique human resource, or if you are looking for a job, Recruit'n is an online networking site that you need to check out. I joined for the purposes of this review, but I was immediately impressed by the platform and I went about promoting and pursuing my interests in a number of different ways.

Bloggers will be very comfortable in the editing sections of this site. The profile creation process is pretty basic, but you can build a fairly flashy resume. It appears that you have full use of HTML in the resume creation box. This means that you can place images and live links on your resume. The resume appears on your profile page. I created a thread on the forum as well. The text editor on the forum has lots of features.

When I was browsing the forum I did see some WAH scams being promoted. It is hard for moderators on an employment related forum to police that kind of thing. I am just mentioning it as a word of caution. Overall, I would say that this reactively new site has a lot of potential. If you are busily posting your resume all over the Internet, be sure to include Recuit'n as one of your regular stops.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the information.
Even I too came across a site which provides high quality services in recruitment field. If you wish you can try it out...
Recruitment Solution