Friday, October 12, 2007

Radiohead Album Review

I bought the Radiohead album. I was motivated to make this purchase by teh fact that I could pay whatever price I wanted to. I have not enjoyed their more recent releases, so I paid a relatively modest sum for this one. I am happy with the album based on my somewhat discounted purchase.

If you like dance music, you might find a couple of tracks quite enticing. If you like quiet, plaintive rock there are a couple of great tracks for you as well. Some of the album is very intellectually demanding, while much of it is easy listening. I think it requires repeated listening before I make up my mind.

I say buy it to support the sales model, but don't pay full price unless you are a current fan of the band and its current direction.

No comments: