Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Dell Desktops Offer Value and Quality

I have purchased Dell desktops in the past and I have found the service to be satisfactory. The computers have been very dependable and they were well suited to my needs. Given the pricing and the marketing strategies used by Dell, it's not surprising that many people buy their first computer from Dell. The advice that I would offer to those people is for to research the applications and programs that to are planning to use with a new computer and make sure you get a computer that is a better than what you have calculated to be the bare minimum. Some of the pc deals on Dell.co.uk are for computers that are well equipped for what most people want to do TODAY. If you are a gamer, or if you are planning to use the computer for web development or other kinds of work, the entry level computer could be obsolete in less than a year. Get the best computer that you can easily afford and you will save money in the long run. I am typing this post on a Dell that I bought three years ago.

No comments: