Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Fitness Dating

If you are single and you want to meet buff guys, you might be interested in a new kind of niche online personals. It's called fitness dating, and it is taking off in a big way. What I really like about it is that it opens up the options for that first meeting. Traditionally, online dating leads to a first meeting at a coffee shop or a restaurant. If you clicked with somebody on Fitnessdates.com you could invite them to play racquetball or go wall climbing.

You would also have less worries about your date turning out to be a listless slug of a human being. I have heard that some very inactive people use the Internet. I could show you pictures.

If you are single and looking in 2007, I don't have to explain the basics of how a personals site works. FitnessDates.com is part of the current crop of sites that have FREE SIGNUP. What I can tell you is that I spent some time checking it out and there are attractive and interesting people using the site. I already used the term buff guys, there are some nice girls there too. A feature that I really like is the ability of non-members to look at full profiles. I think that will encourage more people to join.


No comments: