Sunday, July 01, 2007

Review of FurnitureFromHome.com

Whether you have a specific and immediate need for Office Furniture or some other practical item, or you just love shopping for exquisite pieces of furniture, this Online Furniture Store is perfect for you.

It makes sense to me for a furniture site to have really good design. Furniture has been the focus of design since long before the Internet existed. They put a search box right beside the page title in the header. A search gives you a table of results and also a check list for refining your search. I really like the way this works.

I don't design websites, but I know people who build eStores and as far as I can see, FurnitureFromHome.com is about as good as it gets. I personally don't like anything too Flash heavy. And I detest those virtual guide talking head things. Give me a nice static site with a logical layout any day.

The layout is really great on FurnitureFromHome.com. The key part of the main page has images linked to featured products and sale items. To the left are tables that give you the choice of shopping by room, by item or even by color. Contact information is placed where it can't be missed. the stores toll free number is paced at the top and the middle of the page. The footer has a link to a full page of contact information.

The amount and variety of furniture is really great as well. The Sectional sofas are very trendy and work well with today's lifestyle.

When you link to a specific item on the site there is a useful list of other items that you might like

If you are in search of a good online furniture store nj based FurnitureFromHome.com fits the bill. I should mention that they have nation wide delivery as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though
you relied on the video to make your point. You obviously know what youre talking about,
why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?


Here is my web page ... kanapy z funkcja spania