Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Save with Online Coupons

I can remember my mother getting me to cut coupons out of the weekly flyers back when I was little. We lived on a farm with a wood burning stove in the kitchen. Most of the newsprint went into the fire soon after it arrived, but my mother liked to save the coupons just in case she ever got around to using them.

I remember my mother getting me to sort through coupons and toss the expired ones in a pile of things that she wanted to burn. I don't have any clear memories of her using coupons. Maybe the candy bars were distracting me.

Online coupons like the ones available at eCouponcodes.com can't be used to start a kitchen fire. Aside from that they are much more convenient than the ones we used to cut out. These codes a very easy to use when you are shopping online.

The site is updated daily with all the latest deals from a whole lot of great merchants. The store that jumped out at me on the merchant list was OLD NAVY. They have clothes for the whole family and coincidentally, everybody in my family wears clothes. Mostly because it is socially unacceptable and illegal to run around naked.

No comments: