Sunday, July 29, 2007

Belisi Fashion Sense

Here is a little tale about fashion. I think it ties in well with the fashion sense of Belisi. He really strives to create a balanced blend of European flair and American styling.

I have moved to Europe from North America. One thing that was darn sure to stock up on before the move was casual clothes. About a year after we moved, my son was getting an award at school, so we were obligated to attend a ceremony. We didn't know what was expected as far as a dress code for these things, and my wife decided that I had to go find some dressier pants. To make a long story short, I only wore these pants once. They are cut and styled in a way to which I am not accustomed. I am dreading the day that I need to buy new swimming trunks.

Belisi tends to choose colors and patterns for his accessories that I really like. Take a look at these Belisi Fashions Photos and see if you agree. Buying accessories is actually a less of a gamble than pants. A few millimeters difference in tie width isn't going to make me feel like I am not myself. I don't, however, want to approach Ryan Seacrest territory.

No comments: