Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My Favorite Phone From Wirefly

If you want to find out what the most popular phone is at any given time, you can usually find an up to date list at Wirefly.com. They are the #1 online mobile phone retailer and they know that popularity is in some respects a self perpetuating thing. Personally, I don't want the MOST popular phone. I'm sure it has really great features and styling, but I just don't want to have a phone that is commonplace. I guess some people share my view, hence the continuous changeover in what is trendy. Of course, a cell phone is more than just an accessory, for most of us at least. It is a tool that we use in our everyday lives. We aren't going to abandon useful features in favor of the latest popular color. I am going to stop typing for a few minutes while I peruse the latest offerings at Wirefly.

The top three most popular models all come in several different colors but my favorite has got to be the Nokia XpressMusic Black. After seeing a friend carrying around his flip phone in two pieces, I am thinking that I will go straight to a slider with my next phone. I'm not sure what the term is for the one that I have now...brick?

Digg this story!