Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Celebrity Gossip

So, this is a bit of a coincidence. Shakira is causing some hollywood gossip on the very day that I discovered the new website called CelebrityGossip.com. I am going to have to see if they talk about her.

Yes, the news of Shakira and Penelope Cruz partying together is there, as well as the rumor that Penelope is going to be Shakira's Bridesmaid. I really like the look of CelebrityGossip.com. This site brings together the latest celebrity gossip from the most popular sources and organizes them by topic. Users who join can rate story and comment on them. I was a bit perturbed that the writer for TMZ made a comment about Shakira getting fashion tips from Britney. I might go make a comment on the CelebrityGossip.com section for that story.

I followed the link to Perez Hilton's take on the same story. He had nothing bad to say about the way Shakira was dressed but he said that she has been partying a lot lately. Dude, when you see somebody at the club almost everynight, where are you? oh yeah that's right, you're AT THE CLUB TOO !!! Let she who is without sin cast the first cocktail umbrella.

No comments: