Friday, June 15, 2007

Score Summer Camps

This post could not possibly be made at a more appropriate time. My 13 year old kids are driving me crazy as we speak. They came home early because today is the day that students are tested for the speaking and listening part of their language courses. They are taking French.

Soon school will be over and the children will be bored teenagers sitting around the house constantly disrupting my efforts to have a productive home office.

I am searching for options with which to fill their days with useful activity OUTSIDE of the home. Summer Camps look like a great option.

Score 30 sounds especially convenient. A parent pays for 30 one hour sessions and they can schedule them in any way they choose. You could send them for several hour per day for a few weeks, or spread it out over the entire summer. I like having the option of having the education sessions broken up by a few family fun days here and there.

No comments: