Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Come on VH1



This video is part of a grassroots campaign to encourage VH1 to pick up the reality show RockStartup that payperpost has been putting together for some time. PayPerPost helps people like me monetize their blogs. Making video content is hard work and when it is done well, it deserves widespread recognition.

I have a cool story related to watching VH1. My wife and I and our teenage son were sitting in a departure lounge of an airport and VH1 was on the bigscreen. That Coldplay video that has the dancing octagenarian lady from Florida was playing. I had never seen this before and I couldn't figure out that it was archival footage and that the band wasn't really on stage with the old lady. RockStartup makes me feel the same way sometimes. My teenage son absolutely refused to even look up at the screen, but my wife and I couldn't look away.


No comments: