Thursday, April 12, 2007

Designing a Personal Style With Help From Belisi

Fashion guy Peter Belisi has a healthy respect for the traditions of Old World fashion but he also had a flair for adapting those styles to today's hip urban trends. One thing that I have noticed about the stuff that Belisi sends out into the World is that he always chooses great materials and patterns for his products, whether its the leather used for a handbag or the silk used for a tie, his accessories are just good quality.

In a shocking coincidence, the top post in Belisi's blog is about the shaved head look, and I just shaved my head. And no, I don't think that it hides the fact that I am balding. Here is something I didn't know until I read his blog, bald guys are using products. All I use is sunscreen.

No comments: