Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Management Leadership Training

There were some words that I immediately focused on when I landed on the Knickerbocker & Stevens, Inc..The gist of those words was that they are professionals who work at the intersection of human nature and business logic. It makes sense to me that the Achilles' heel in a large organization can be when human behavior is out of whack with the business plan. More importantly, this out of whackness is something that Management Leadership Training can fix.

When I read more about the subject their approach seemed to make a lot of sense. As a third party with business management and psychological knowledge they can come up with solutions to problems that can be personnel related change or organizational change. I have been involved in large organizations and I know that it is human nature to want for employees to want management to change the organization and management would rather have the employees adapt to the way they have organized things. A third party can see what changes are best for the bottom line and the longterm functioning of the organization.

No comments: