Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Seduction Game

A book that helps women develop confidence and formulate a clear picture of the man that they want to attract sounds like something that would be useful to a lot of women. The Seduction Game is intended for woman who have a long term goal of a loving long term relationship.

I have given myself away as being a man a few times on this blog already. I am 100% in favor of a book that helps women attract the right kind of man. I am a bit biased because I AM the right kind of man.

I have taken university level courses in animal behaviour. It always surprises me how much overlap there is between what I learned about animals and what it reputed to work on men. Are we really that simple? When it comes to attraction...yes we are. What women need to perfect is recognizing which men to attract.

Women who buy this book filled with tips how to seduce men get a text and an audio version.

No comments: