Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hot Random Facts

The human mind is constantly trying to create order out of the various sensory stimuli that are constantly arriving. I think trivia is a relaxing form of entertainment because the Random Facts like the ones you can get at HotFact.com are little encapsulated bits of information. You can just say Hmmm, or Oh yeah, or Wow and then move on to the next one without trying to fit them into a bigger reality.

Unfortunately, my brain doesn't work the same as most brains. I can see a randomized list of facts and my brain tries to find a logical connection between them.

I like the facts, and I like the fact that there is a rating system for them.

The total weight of plasticine used to make the movie Chicken Run was impressive. I appreciate the artists. I can't imagine sitting there watching a 2,380 kg lump of clay for 90 minutes, that would be almost as bad as watching Gigli.

No comments: