Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Online Investment Strategies

Short term, moderately risky investments in things like global futures are not part of my investment strategy. Actually, my investment strategy is non-existent.

Day trading is for people with more nerve than me. I had thought that it was for people with more money, but Global Futures Exchange & Trading Co., Inc. can apparently help you start out with only $250.

They also ask that I put this disclaimer in my post:

"There is risk of loss trading Futures, options and forex"

Do your homework about forex before you invest. The term is short for Foreign Exchange. I deal with currencies from several different countries just in my everyday life. I used to work for a coffee roastery and I made $70,000 purchases in USD that were to be resold after roasting in CAD. Shifts in the exchange rate could dramatically affect out profit margin.


No comments: