Friday, April 13, 2007

A Site All About Getting Out of Debt

When the broader topic for a site is Debt Relief, it is pretty interesting to see just how many strategies there can be for one single goal. DebtConsolidationLowdown.com is a site with regularly updated articles that offer practical advice.

The top article is about renting versus owning your residence the title, '12 Reasons why Homeownership is for suckers' is a good indication of where the author stands on the issue. I live in a place that is undergoing a major building bubble, and I am quite content to rent. I guess I am in agreement with the site on this.

If you are a compulsive consumer of retail items, this site has an article with strategies that can help you protect yourself from, well, yourself. Some tips are as simple as 'Don't go to The Mall just because there is a sale.'

DebtConsolidationLowdown.com even gets into the minutae of saving money. I like seeing tips that I am already following. No newspaper subscription...CHECK...Limit phone usage...CHECK...Don't let your kids watch TV...CHECK.

So this site is definitely worth checking out.

No comments: