Saturday, January 20, 2007

Enjoy Cheap Holidays



I live in a place where people from the UK and other parts of the World often go on Cheap Holidays. This time of year nearly all of them seem to be quite happy. I think some of the summer crowd realize too late that they can't handle the heat. I hope the people I met today don't go home to find that their homes suffered storm damage this week.

The site that I am reviewing in this post is DirectLine-Holidays.co.uk
They have a homepage that is packed with information and functional searches to help you plan a holiday that has real value. I'm running a search right now as I type this. Their search is quite exhaustive, going through a number of carriers and service providers to find the best deals. It came back in about 1 minute with 5 pages of package deals for me to compare. I liked that the default is to put them in order from the cheapest to the most expensive. Here is the search I tried for a Holiday in Malta. I chose this because I am familiar with the place. The packages range from 225 euros up to 330 euros per person for 7 days. I highly recommend the Island of Gozo for adventure travellers who are into history and culture. The Carnival is coming up next month and the events in Nadur are recognized by UNESCO as being of cultural significance.

No comments: