Thursday, January 11, 2007

A Few Words About Loans

If you are looking for information and advice about loans, you might want to check out the UKpersonalloanstore. Debt consolidation loans and secured loans are two things that they know inside and out.

While the information is useful, the main function of the site is that it allows you to fill in a short form and then wait for competitive finance companies to make loan offers to you. I don't see anything wrong with that. I'm not a shrewd negotiator, so anything that can take some of the leg work and stress out of shopping around is OK by me. I am still have debt on an open line of credit that my local banker sold me on about eight years ago. It would be some pretty complicated math to figure out if I made a wise decision, given the fluctuation in interest rates over that time. I just give myself solace with the fact that it is way less expensive than say credit card debt. If credit card debt has you hobbled, you might want to look into some kind of debt consolidation loan.

No comments: