Thursday, January 11, 2007

You Can Help

I spend way too much time looking at Wikipedia. One place I hadn't been before, surprisingly, was the entry for Shakira. Today the header is indicating that the page is an unprofessional, possibly inaccurate mess of a page. If you are reading my blog, I can only assume that you are both a die-hard Shakira fan and also very smart ( I mean that sincerely ). Maybe you should go see what you can do to fix up the page. Below is a excerpt, I think it's true, and it is also pretty neat:
As of July 30, 2006 "Hips Don't Lie" was her most recent number one, and consequently, the last ever song played on the legendary British programme Top of the Pops, seeing the track jump back from number three to the number one spot again, after spending seven weeks on the chart.
There is, of course a wiki is Spanish as well. The Shakira entry there has not been flagged as needing cleanup. It has less material.

No comments: