Friday, January 26, 2007

Lost in Translation

I want to express my gratitude to the Italian blogger who I borrowed an open letter from. I resort to using google translator sometimes. It is a useful tool but not perfect. Feel free to compare this with the original letter if you know Italian.

I know Shakira that you will not never read this post. In any case I would want to use mine blog in order ringraziar you. In slid August I have seen one series of your video. That day I whispered same me: “This woman when they dances is one true outbreak of life beyond that of erotismo. It has made me to come wants to learn to dance “. I would have never thought that you can have made to be born in me a similar desire. Today I can say to have old the darker and unfortunate period definitively. You have given a fundamental contribution to my existence: I feel of new in me the joy of living.

Thanks.

PS: 27 February to Milan is the concert of Shakira. Who thinks to go to us can contact to me with a mail in how much will not lack of being present!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I'm the italian blogger that has written the open letter to Shakira.
I don't speak english well but i think that the translation of my post is good.
Can you give this letter to Shakira?

Thanks. Bye

Paolo (Milan, Italy)
eMail: lucenellarete@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

"I would want to use mine blog in order ringraziar you""
"I would want to use mine blog in order to thank you".
"....of life beyond that of erotismo"
"...of life beyond that of eroticism"