Friday, March 02, 2007

Awesome Sandals

Did you know that Shakira, in partnership will a small number of other investors has purchased and begun development of a Caribbean island? I bet that she has probably bought a few pairs of sandals to wear on her island, too.

I can't afford to buy an island in the Caribbean . I can scrap up enough cash to buy some of these high quality reef sandals online. I moved much further south than I had ever imagined that I would about two years ago. I actually didn't bring any other pairs of shoes other than a half decent pair of sandals. I grew to love those sandals. Unfortunately, they really were half decent, while the uppers still looked tip top, the soles were wearing thin and had split though where they bend the most. At Active-Sandals.com, you can get the most trusted brand names, sandals that will last.

No comments: