Thursday, March 08, 2007

Find a Good Dentist

I have a confession to make. My teeth aren't very white. It's from all the coffee. I brush two or three times a day, so it's really not that bad. My wife has had her teeth whitened. It is apparently the most common cosmetic dental care in the USA. I was surprised at how happy it made her. It's kind of an interesting feedback loop, the white teeth make her happy so she smiles more, so she sees the teeth more...

I can speak from experience when I say that there are a lot of different kinds of dentists out there. I have been pretty lucky with my choices. Having had one dentist that was not the most gentle or pleasant has made it so I worry a bit when I move to a new place and have to Find a dentist. I think that the EveryDentist.com directory is a great resource whether you are considering a new dentist or even just debating about a new procedure.

No comments: