Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Help with Home Loans

I have looked at more than one loan site in the last few weeks, PersonalHomeLoanMortgages.com is one that means business. They put a tool for crunching your numbers front and center on their landing page. It doesn't have anything too personal to fill in either.

What is the loan type?...I clicked on Home Purchase from the drop down menu.

What is the property state?...Just for fun I decided to look at Florida Mortgages, it's orange season right

What is the property type?
...I clicked Townhouse, it's good to dream.

What is your credit history?...better be realistic here and say Fair.

That's all there is to fill in on the landing page.

Mortgage Refinancing is more complicated than that of course, but this table must be useful for sending customers to the right part of the site.
I'm not looking for
California Mortgages
, so why should they be showing them to me, right?

So I clicked the Continue button and it goes to a slightly more detailed table to fill out. I'm not after a loan at the moment, so I won't be filling it out.

No comments: