Monday, March 12, 2007

Rent a Projector

I have seen LCD projectors used for educational purposes in institutions of various kinds. I have a short attention span and sometimes I get so bored of the presentation that I start checking out the projection system and thinking about different non-educational purposes that I could put it to. Some of the things include showing embarrassing footage at parties, having a bunch of friends over for big televised sporting events, stuff like that. I'm not the type of person to spend a buch of money on electronics, so I am not ever likely to buy my own projector.

With Projector123.com, you can arrange a projector rental and have it delivered and picked up by FedEx anywhere in the USA. Besides all the social possibilities, these projectors are also great for making business presentations.

No comments: