Thursday, March 29, 2007

Romance is Beautiful

I am a grown man with a blog about Shakira.

I do have a girlfriend (I've been calling her my wife most of the time since we got married). She probably notices that I pay a little more attention to this music blog than the other ones that I am writing. I sometimes bring her over to my keyboard to watch a Shakira video that has a real feel of romance to it.

Right now I am staying up to write this blog when I should be going to bed with her. Romance is about connecting. I am going to go AFK for about a minute and then come back.

Now that I kissed her goodnight, I am going to type up on these little laptop keys that are too darn close together, but much quieter than my USB keyboard so she can get to sleep. Romance is about being considerate and caring.

I am always hesitant to offer anyone romantic tips because I really feel that people are either meant for each other or else they are not. I would be tempted to help out someone who was actively seeking help. Love does require some work in order to grow into a relationship.

RomanceForEveryone.com has eHarmony dating tips for both men and women. I had already found my mate when eHarmony really got going. Searching for a mate online has some huge advantages. One of the biggest ones is just the shear volume of people to choose from. Luckily sites with lots of information enable you to eliminate unsuitable suitors efficiently. My advice for everyone is DON'T SETTLE.

No comments: