Saturday, March 10, 2007

Diamonds Rock

If you love someone so much that you want to share the rest of your life with her, you might want to give her a tangible expression of that sentiment with a hand picked diamond of exceptional quality.

A new source for Diamonds Online that offers a host of information some of it specially assembled for the first time buyer. I'm guessing that there are a lot of people who only ever buy one special diamond. They even have an informative sound file.

I am hopefully finished all of my diamond purchases for the rest of my life. When we were shopping for an engagement ring, my wife and a jeweler were discussing the practice of going with something cheap and then upgrading a few years down the road. I dryly quipped that she would have to upgrade her husband at the same time. We ended up getting a VERY nice three stone setting. They are certified to be conflict free, although we joke that the people who dug it out of the ground were probably conflicted about getting up and going to work.

No comments: