Friday, March 09, 2007

Love Don't Cost A Thing



There was a period of a few years where it was virtually impossible to access any kind of free dating services on the Internet. MySpace doesn't count.

When I first discovered Just Say Hi, I was doubtful about the assertion that it was completely free. I checked it out and it really is FREE. I exchanged emails with a real live human being. I offered specific words of advice and encouragement to this person. I am in a very fulfilling relationship already. My general advice to anyone who plans to use an online dating service is to be honest about who you are and what you want. My advice to the ladies is to be very choosy. Any woman who puts a profile on a personals site will get many replies. Only respond to the ones who appear to have made an effort to respond to your specific situation in an honest way.

No comments: