Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Credit Cards and Stuff

I remember several years ago when I first got my credit cards, I used to use them for a lot of everyday purchases. This was because I had a strategy of always paying them off in full at the end of every month so I wouldn't have to pay any interest. I call that the Salad Days of my credit card experience.

Despite my best intentions, I eventually started carrying a balance. I think it was the result of a furnace emergency. After that, my credit cards were no longer the same kind of convenience. They were used on an as needed basis.

When the internet came along a few years later, I was glad that I had a credit card for purchasing memberships, shopping for books, and other stuff like that.

CardGuide.co.uk is a site where you can compare credit cards. I am considering my options concerning balance transfers and I am even thinking about trying to get one of these 0% credit cards. The site has lots of information about these things.

No comments: