Thursday, March 08, 2007

Remote Control Trucks

Every niche interest has its own special terms, I just learned a new one for RC Trucks. RTR, it stands for Ready to Run. Many hardcore enthusiast build there radio control vehicles from the ground up. I was actually caught off guard when I walked into the basement of a local hardware store and saw what looked like a scaled down chop shop (except in reverse) the owners son is an RC enthusiast and it looks like everybody in the area brings their bodies to him for detailing. He sells gas powered radio control truck kits as well. I almost forgot that I went down there to get my knives sharpened.

I got so engrossed in the information at RadioControlToyStore.com that I almost forget that I went there to review it. The section with all the RC Videos was especially distracting.

No comments: