Monday, February 12, 2007

About All My Children

This post is not about all MY children. For the most part they are very boring and if I published the interesting stories they might kill me in my sleep (not really, they are little angels).

This post is about ALL MY CHILDREN the long running soap opera. I think it has had some of the most memorable characters in soap opera history. Soap.com has all kinds of information and discussion realted to the show including the ever popular, but sometimes avoided All My Children Spoilers.

I love putting these things on the Internet whenever I get the chance, I like to imagine that aliens pick them up on satellite and think they are really important. I'm talking about the ominous:

Spoiler Alert

Kendall and Zach head to Las Vegas to check on his father's grave. They are stunned to discover that the coffin is filled with rocks and a letter...

Oh my goodness, I sort of wish I hadn't looked at that, it sort of spoils the surprise. Luckily, Thorsten Kaye and Alicia Minshew are professional actors, they will be able to act surprised.

No comments: