Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Reality Takes Smaller Bites and Chews Well

At first, I thought that reality tv and PayPerPost were not a good fit. Eventually I realized that I had fallen into the trap of expecting certain conventions, even in reality tv. RockStartUp turns some of the new reality tv conventions upsidedown. Once a convention is upsidedown, they proceed to rub it's belly and say nonny, nonny, nonny. That is how you calm a tv convention into submission. Am I making sense? No, of course not.

My favorite episode is Can't Hardly Weight.
The staff were/are having a weight loss challenge of sorts. What I liked the most about the show was all the different sized coworkers stepping up to the scales and shouting out the real numbers. Take a close look at the video, Kirstie, and consider revising your revisionist weights and measures.



Best of luck to all the losers.

No comments: