Thursday, February 15, 2007

PayPerPost Shows You The Money

I have been blogging every single day since I found out how I could make money blogging with PayPerPost. They have offered some really big money to bloggers recently. There is an opportunity for high profile bloggers to make $1,000 for one blog post. All they would have to do is post on an approved blog that meets all the requirements for the opportunity and talk about the reality show that is being produced about the PayPerPost people. The cool thing is they don't even say you have to be positive. Your honest opinion can get you some big money.

A disclosure statement is required from all bloggers. See the link for mine up in the left corner, it's big, you can't miss it.

The folks at PPP only take a 35% commission from advertisers. They are a good value for anyone looking to create some buzz. I like reviewing unique ideas or unique people. I really want to increase traffic to this blog so I can get more of the music related opportunities, but I am fine with talking about fashion, travel, politics. I can put in my two cents about just about anything and get a few dollars in return. I have enjoyed researching emerging artists, writers and singers for my posts. I would be happy to review a laundry service, too. Just show me that money.

No comments: