Monday, February 12, 2007

My Personal Vacation Rental Experience

My experience with vacation rentals was a very positive one. I have to say that I enjoy renting a well supplied vacation rental much more that either a hotel stay or even a B&B.

We had some amazing features and extras in the place where we stayed. There were pleasant surprises like a cache of beach toys waiting for us at the end of the boardwalk, and a remote control for the gas fireplace. The place also had a sort of take-a-book/leave-a-book library, I read Dorian Grey while we were there.

I did some browsing on the VLBO site and one place that interested me was Heather's House in Victoria, Canada. It's a new house in an old town. If you have no idea what Victoria is like I can just say briefly that it has one of the mildest climates in Canada and the town has a very British history and feel to it. It is known for it's gardens. The wider area of coastal British Colombia is impressively beautiful.

No comments: