Monday, February 26, 2007

Some Free Software

When I saw the words Norton Antivirus for free I was immediately intrigued. So I went to FreeAntiVirusInfo.com with a bit of trepidation, once I see the word VIRUS I'm usually not in the mood to download anything. I pity all those lonely girls named Melissa that wanted to get to know me back in the day, hope they had better luck IRL.

So anyway, I went to the sight and it turns out they are promoting the free version of Norton Antivirus that is delivered by Google. I trust Google at least to the point where I don't expect any malice from them. I guess I also expect stuff coming from them to work the way it should. They deleted this blog once and I had to write dozens of adamant e-mails before a real person looked at the content and put it back. Thank you Google for being vigilant. I really trust Norton to be the best available protection. Don't go online without adequate protection.

No comments: