Sunday, February 18, 2007

Enjoy Some Music

I like the idea of this site called Unsigned.com. It is specifically designed as a promotional platform for independent musicians and it encompasses a large variety of genres from Ska Artists to Christian Artists to Death Metal. I think an artist has a better chance of reaching new fans through this site than with MySpace because you simply can't see the forest for the trees there. Plus, MySpace has become primarily a social site, the band promoting thing is quite secondary.

Instead of rambling on dryly about how good the site is, I am just going to take a moment to see if I can find a band that I personally like. Third time is a charm for me ALJADAQUI is a fun sounding Latin band. Something I have to rave about is how well the music is streaming on the site, why can't other sites work this good?



>

No comments: