Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Consolidated

My personal experience with loan consolidation consists of me thinking to myself that I should consider it as a way to save money and get ahead of my debts faster. But I have never actually had the follow through to get any kind of Loan Consolidation. What I do instead is a complicated juggling act where I try to place my income where it will be most effective as it comes in. I have relatively small debts in several different places. I have credit cards that I make every effort to keep paid in full to avoid purchase interest. It is complicated. Maybe I would be better off with a consolidated debt.

If you are just starting your turn in the rat race, you might want to find out about the Student Loan Consolidation Program that SecureLoanConsolidation.com has. Besides being an application portal, this site also has informative articles and news items related to consumer debt and other topics.

No comments: