Thursday, February 22, 2007

Steiner Binoculars: Get in there

My best chance to see Shakira this year may be at Wembly Stadium. I haven't even checked about ticket sales. I am probably going to be in the nosebleed section.
If I am lucky enough to get to go, I am going to look into getting some steiner binoculars so I can see what is going on. Steiner have some great models, including the World's smallest full featured marine binoculars. I think that lenses that provide high contrast are probably the best for concert viewing. I only go to a concert once every couple of years but I am always looking at distant birds and ships.

EagleOptics.com is a great place to get binoculars online. Besides their great low prices, they also provide Outstanding Customer Service. They have an Excellent Selection of all the best name brands of optics. You can get Free Financing on orders over $200.

No comments: