Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Free Online Dating

In the much the same way that the December holiday season makes those of us who are away from our families feel it more acutely, Valentines Day makes a lonely heart feel just that much more lonely. If you are lonely, I have some good news for you...Free Dating has returned to the internet. I remember a few dating sites that were actually free back in the 90's but since then, they have been very rare.

I am a bit of a veteran of online dating. I am not single, so I have only done a sort of functionality check on Just Say Hi. It is a genuinely free online dating site. If you are interested, I would suggest you just go for it. Have fun and please for the sake of yourself and others, please be honest about who you are and what you want from a partner.

No comments: