Sunday, February 18, 2007

Reasonable Shakira Facsimiles?

You probably can't afford to pay the real Shakira to deliver a singing telegram to someone. There are people who are willing to do their best impersonation of Shakira, and they may be within your budget. I think most of them have day jobs.

This Philadelphia lady has hips that will lie. I'm not sure how convincing they are. This California based woman will drive all night (250 miles from several major cities) and also does Celine Dion and Cher.

I am willing to impersonate Shakira anywhere, anytime for $50,000 plus travel and accomodation. I am a middle-aged man with a limited singing range and a bad knee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.